Eligibility For Admission
1. Graduates in Language, any Science Subject, any Humanities/ Arts or Maths from any recognized University.
2. Minumum 50 % marks or equivalent in Graduation.
English (Hindi as and when required.)
Reservation Policy of the Government of Bihar / GOI/Supreme Court Of india will be followed. Merit will be sole criteria for selection. In case of non-fulfillment of reserved seats these seats will be given to student from General Category strictly on merit.
Selection will be based on Entrance Test, Carrier Marking and Interview.
The course is of one academic year. There shall be at least 200 days of teaching and 40 days of Practicing Class in reputed schools of Nalanda as per NCTE Norms.
Choice of Subjects as Methods
The college offers the following subjects as method:
(i) Language - Hindi, English, Sanskrit
(ii) Social Science/Humanities - History, Geography & Civics.
(iii) Science & Maths - Physical Sciences, Biological Science & Maths.
A candidate has to choose any one of the following combinations:
(a) English & History (b) English & Civics
(c) Hindi & History (d) Hindi & Civics
(e) History & Civics (f) Geography & History
(g) Geography & Civics (h) Physical & Biological Sciences
(i) Physical Science & Maths.
The method subjects are to be selected as per norms:
(i) Candidates who offer English/ Hindi/ History/ Geography/ Biological or Physical Science/ Maths as methods must have passed in the subject at the Bachelor's Degree level or Master's Degree stage.
(ii) Candidates who have passed their Degree examination in science with subjects other than Mathematics may be permitted to offer Maths as their "Method" subject.
(iii) Those who offer Civics, as a "Method" should have studied at the Degree stage any one of the following subjects: History, Geography, Political Science, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics or Commerce.
Prospectus with application form can be availed from the College Office on payment of Rs. 500 cash or DD Payable to Principal- V.B.C.E. Duly filled in form with
(1) Xerox Copy of Matric/10th , Intermediate, and last College/ University Qualification, Copy of Mark sheet, Copy of Degree
(2) Xerox copy of Date of Birth Certificate duly attested.
(3) Two self attested passport photographs (pasted one each in form and admit card).
(4) DD for Rs. 550/- payable to Principal V.B.C.E at Bhagalpur as Registration/Examination Fee.
(5) Please enclose two self -addressed enavelope with contact telephone number legibly typed for dispatch of Admit card and Selection Letter through Courier/post. Forms can be deposited in the college office locally or sent by post.
(6) Candidates seeking to apply against reserved seats should attach attested caste certificate from a recognized government authority.